RV Sales Professional
Duration: Full-Time, Permanent
Job Overview – Description & Duties
Reports to: Sam Bruni, RV Sales Manager
We are looking for a charismatic and skilled Sales Professional to build and maintain relationships with clients. Our company is looking for an individual who wants to build their own business and be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. As a public face of the company, the Sales Professional is responsible for dealing with any and all customer inquiries about the RV’s and services we offer. A Sales Professional is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the products and must focus on selling the RV lifestyle.
To be successful as a Sales Professional you must have excellent interpersonal skills and experience in sales. Candidates will have a professional appearance and must be comfortable promoting Christie’s RV and themselves through traditional means and on social media. A great Sales Professional combines charisma with product knowledge to create a compelling RV lifestyle pitch. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to connect with and determine client needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Create compelling lifestyle pitches.
- Provide superior product knowledge.
- Communicate with clients, generate and follow up on leads in a timely manner.
- Reach out to potential clients through social media to promote our products and services.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Maintaining detailed client records.
- Presenting client offers to the Sales Manager.
- Participate in special promotional events.
- Social Media skills are considered an asset.
- Experience working in sales is an asset.
- RV Industry knowledge is an asset.
- Understanding the sales process and dynamics.
- Training provided upon hiring.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to travel; valid passport or Nexus card.
- Must be double-vaccinated upon hiring.
- Competitive salary – based on skills and experience.
- Available benefits programs – health, RRSP and tax-free savings.
- Flexible vacation schedule.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training.
- Profit-share program.
If you are highly motivated and driven by a strong desire to succeed, a team player and a self-starter with an outgoing positive attitude, we would love to hear from you!
Please bring in a resume and speak with Sam between 9:00am – 3:00pm, Monday to Friday at 9 Trout Lake Road, Aweres Township, Sault Ste. Marie, ON.
You can also email your resume to email@example.com
Christie’s RV values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Christie’s RV is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require an accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Christie’s RV.
Please check back at another time. Available positions are also posted on our social media accounts.